- Medicine Grade
- Antiseptic & Disinfectant
We are an unparalleled name in manufacturing, exporting and supplying an excellent quality Cetrimide BP that is an effective antiseptic agent. Offered powder is precisely processed with the help of quality approved chemical ingredients and advanced technology as per the set industry standards under hygienic and favorable conditions. This powder is used in the extraction of DNA, household applications, cosmetic products for reducing bacteria and fungi. Also, it is checked on various parameters in order to ensure its purity and effectiveness. Further, we provide this Cetrimide BP at pocket friendly rates.
- Precise pH value
- Accurate composition
- Long shelf life
Cetrimide BP is a germicide, which is a blend of various quaternary ammonium salts comprising Cetrimonium bromide (CTAB). This is utilized like a 1-3 % concentration for cleaning street side mishap wounds. Our drug is a skin germicide as well as disinfectant recommended for wound purifying and seborrhoeic dermatitis. Further, the cream of our product has a bactericidal action from gram-positive microscopic organisms and contradictory with cleansers as well as other anionic surfactants.
Contraindicated in patients known hypersensitivity.
Contraindications of Our Product:
- Advised in patients, who suffer from hypersensitivity.
Indications and Dosage:
- Cleansing of Wound- Adult: Use 0.1-1% watery concentration or 0.5% cream on influenced area.
- Seborrhoeic dermatitis - Adult: Use 10% cleanser concentration on the scalp.
How It Ought To Be Taken :
- Our product comes like a cream, which is meant to be used over the affect area of the body as recommended by your doctor.
Precautions and Warnings:
- Extra use may enhance the danger of allergic responses
- Prevent contact with middle ear, body cavities, eyes, brain and meninges
- Counsel with your health care specialist prior to utilizing this medicine
- Alert required for breastfeeding as well as pregnant ladies
- For outside utilize only
- Oral: Vomiting, Demise Of Body Tissue, Nausea And Digestive Issues
- Topical: Skin Redness, Rarely Burns And Skin Irritation
Different Precautions :
- Keep away from overabundance dose.
- Keep the medicine in dark, cool and dry area.
|Trade Name||Cetrimide BP|
- EMPIRICAL FORMULA :C17H38NBr
- MOLECULAR WEIGHT : 336.41
- APPEARANCE : WHITE POWDER
- ASSAY (BY TITRATION) : NLT 99 %
- FREE AMINE & AMINE SALTS : NMT 1.0 %
- MOISTURE (BY KF) : NMT 0.5%
"KOHINOOR HOUSE", PLOT NO. 7206 & 7207, G.I.D.C. ESTATE, Ankleshwar, Gujarat, 393002, India